State Bank of India (SBI) is India’s largest bank with 24,000 branches, 60,000 ATM’s and over 40 crore customers and is also among the top 50 banks in the world.
It is obvious that SBI is offering many services that no other bank offers, so if you also want to join SBI and take advantage of their services, then open your SBI Online Saving Account today.
# 1 Eligibility & Document to Open SBI Account
You can open SBI account both online and offline. But the most important thing for that is that you should be qualified and you should have all the necessary documents –
Eligibility required to open an SBI account
- The person should be an Indian citizen.
- He must be 18 years or older.
- In case of a minor, an account can be opened on the Behalf of the parent or legal guardian.
- The person should have Approved valid identity card and address proof.
Documents required to open an account with SBI
- ID Proof – [Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter id Card, Passport, etc.]
- Address Proof – [Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter id Card, Passport, etc.]
- PAN Card
- 2 Latest Passport Size Photo
- SBI Application Form
# 2 Types & Benefits of SBI Saving Account
Talk about Saving Account here, you can open 3 types of online saving accounts under SBI –
1 Salary Account
As its name itself suggests, this salary saving account is available to the people doing the job, who get salary at the end of the month.
If you are also a salaried person, then you can open this account, in which you get many benefits. like –
- Minimum Balance Requirements – Nil.
- 4% Annual Interest Rate
- Free Debit Card on Different Types of Account etc.
2 Digital Saving Account
This feature has been brought by SBI some time ago, in which you can open your digital account in just 10 minutes with the help of online only Yono SBI App.
This entire facility is online, whose process is described below. After the process is complete, you get a code which you have to submit along with your Aadhaar card in the branch where you want to open the account.
3 Small Saving Bank Account
This is a normal savings account which is normally opened, it is both online and offline, at the end you will have to print the filled form and submit the documents to the bank, after which your account will be opened.
Minimum Average Balance Required (MAB)
- Salary Account – Rs. (0) Zero Balance Required
- Digital and Small Saving Account [Depend On Your Branch Location]
- Metro and Urban Areas – 3000 / –
- Semi-Urban Areas – 2000 / – and
- Rural Areas- 1000 / –
# 3 How to open Online SBI Saving Account
To open SBI Online Account, you have to follow the steps given below –
1 Small SB Account
- First go to the official website – Onlinesbi.com
- Then click on >>> Small SB Account from >>> For Resident Individuals in the Apply SB Account –
- In the next page you have to click on Fill New Customer Information Form in Start Now –
- After which you have to fill the form of personal details, in which the details of name, address, DOB, mobile number etc. will come –
- On clicking Process, you will get a Small Customer Reference No. You will have to take note and then click on Save and Process.
- Now you have to fill the second part Account Information Section.
In which you have to choose from Branch Code, which facilities you want with your account. Like – Debit Card, Internet Banking, Check Book etc. –
- Then when you click on Process then you will get a Small Customer Reference No. You get what you have to note and click on Save & Process.
- After which you reach the page of Start Now and now you have to take out the print of the application form and submit it with the document in the bank.
- For this, go to the Print Account Opening Form in Start Now, then Captcha code, Small Customer Reference No. Put the DOB and print the form.
- Now you have to put your photo in the form and sign some place, if you do not understand then you can do this by going to the bank and finally submit the form with the document.
2 Digital Saving Account (Yono SBI)
If you want to open SBI Account online quickly, then SBI’s Digital Saving Account will be right for you.
Which you can open in just 10 minutes with the help of Yono App with PAN Card + Aadhar Card.
In this, you do not get a passbook, instead the statement is sent to your email id every month and now you can send it for Rs. Cannot open with 0 balance. For this, minimum balance has to be kept, whose information is given above.
New update of WhatsApp released for iPhone users, these will be major changes
WhatsApp has released a new version for the iPhone platform. This update is 2.19.110. Many changes have been made in this. This update for iPhone users has been given in the stable version. If you are using its beta version, then you have to download its stable version. Apart from this update, the company has also released a new support page to help users in iCloud backup troubleshooting.
Know what will be found in WhatsApp: The new update of WhatsApp on the iPhone platform will bring many changes. It will not display a notification badge for muted chats. The new update will hide them. This simply means that if you have muted a chat, you will not get any notification from it. In addition, while editing any media, a guideline has been given to enable the Jers to place the new stickers, emoji correctly.
As reported by WABetaInfo, the group privacy setting has also been added to this update. It was rolled out in India this year. Earlier, users were given the option of Nobody in group settings. But from now on they are being given the option of My Contacts Except. Under this option, users can select contacts that do not add you to a group.
Know feature details: This feature is Blacklist Contact. Under this feature, users will be able to blacklist the contacts that add them to the unvoiced group. This new feature has been rolled out in WhatsApp version 188.8.131.52 in iOS (not currently available for all users) and 2.19.298 in Android. If you want to use this feature, then you have to update WhatsApp in your phone.
Huawei Mate X launched, will compete with Samsung’s foldable phone
China’s smartphone maker Huawei has launched its foldable 5G Mate X (Mate X). This phone has just been launched in China. This phone is now available for pre-booking in China. Huawei announced the launch of this phone on its official Weibo account. The company first wanted to launch this phone in June but later the launch of the phone was postponed.
This much awaited phone from Huawei will be available for sale from next month. Right now, this phone has been launched in China. In China, this phone has been launched with a price tag of 16,999 yuan i.e. about 1 lakh 70 thousand rupees.
Specifications of Huawei Mate X
If we talk about specifications, then on opening the Huawei Mate X, it shows an 8-inch wraparound OLED tablet display. At the same time, after turning off this smartphone, it turns into a smartphone with 6.6 inch screen. The smartphone has a 6.6-inch main display with 2480×1148 pixels on folding. In this unfolded condition, in this smartphone you will get an 8-inch main display, which has a resolution of 2480×2200 pixels. When folded, its rear display becomes 6.4 inches. The Kirwin 980 chipset has been used in Huawei’s new phone and as an OS it has EMUI 9.1.1 out of the box based on Android 9.0 pie.
40MP primary camera in rear of foldable phone
The Huawei Mate X has a 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging support of 55 watts. For photography, there is a 16 megapixel ultra wide angle lens and 8 megapixel telephoto lens with a 40 megapixel primary camera in the rear of the phone. These triple Leica camera setup present in the phone can also be used to click selfie with the help of secondary display.
Huawei sold 200 million phones in 2019
Huawei has sold over 200 million phones so far. The company completed this target 64 days earlier than the previous year.
Jio launches new all in one plan, will get 2GB data and calling up to 1000 minutes
Reliance Jio has been facing the displeasure of its customers since recently announcing the imposition of IUC charge. However, while the company has levied IUC charges, it has announced to give free data and other benefits to customers in return. After all this, Jio has come up with four new plans which will remove all the worries of Jio users. After the arrival of these new plans, users will not only get more data than the old recharge, but will also get 1000 minutes to talk on other networks. However, the validity of these plans will also vary.
Reliance Jio has launched its plan today and the user can see it by visiting Jio’s website. In these plans offered as All in One, the user gets four recharge options. Of these, the first recharge option is Rs 222, the second is Rs 333, the third is Rs 444 and the fourth is Rs 555. These plans mean that users can take advantage of additional data in addition to getting minutes to call Jio and non-Jio networks with the same recharge.
- Police book Mumbai girl for ‘Free Kashmir’ placard | India News
- Army chief Gen Naravane to visit Siachen to assess operational situation | India News
- Priyanka Gandhi reminded of the London Smog
- India FTA will not be included in RCEP, decision taken on domestic industries
- Within 6 hours of the Odd Even Scheme being implemented, the SC asked – what is the logic behind it?
Tech3 months ago
Instagram New Feature: Users will be able to hide the number of Likes on their posts
News2 months ago
Priyanka Gandhi reminded of the London Smog
News2 months ago
How did China win the war against air pollution, know about those steps
News3 months ago
Cyber attack on India’s nuclear plant control system! Read whole case
News3 months ago
On the night of Karva Chauth, lover murdered woman
Entertainment3 months ago
Bigg Boss 13: Sunny Leone accused Paras Chhabra of touching her incorrectly
Tech5 months ago
Reliance Jio tops 4G download speed chart in July, BSNL fastest in 3G
News3 months ago
Viva Footwear with New Design in Market