Wipro WILP Off Campus Recruitment Drive: Wipro WILP Careers & Job Opportunity for the position of Graduate Trainee at the Pan India location.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of Wipro WILP recruitment Drive such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for Wipro WILP Graduate Trainee Job Opening at Pan India location.
Overview of Wipro WILP Careers Freshers hiring for Graduate Trainee:
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers 2022,2023 Batch
Job Location: Pan India
Wipro WILP Graduate Trainee Freshers Hiring:
|CTC||INR 15,488.00 per Month|
|Salary Info||Period: (INR Per Month): 1st year STIPEND –15,000 + 488 (ESI), 2nd year STIPEND –17,000 + 553 (ESI), 3rd year STIPEND –19,000 + 618 (ESI), Fourth Year: 23,000Additional Bonus Joining Bonus: 75,000|
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
- Candidates should be 18+ while registration
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
60 months. Please note: You are liable to payback joining bonus on pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
Terms and Conditions:
It is Wipro’s discretion to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) recruitment process.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Registration parameters and selection procedure belong solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to hold the candidate liable if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example, Impersonation, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
This notification is for the recruitment of Graduate Trainee from Wipro WILP. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Graduate Trainee.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- Seekajob platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over Seekajob are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply Wipro WILP Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the role of Graduate Trainee?
Apply Link/Registration Link : Click Here : Then you will be redirected to another website Click on Apply Now And fill the required details